- Rebate equal to half the cost of a new toilet, up to $200, for the replacement of an older toilet with a WaterSense labeled toilet that uses 1.28 gallons per flush or less. This does not include installation or inspection costs.
- Limit of two toilet rebates per household
- Toilet must be installed by a licensed plumber and inspected by the Sharon plumbing inspector following installation
- A copy of receipt, plumbing inspection, and proof of inspection by the Sharon plumbing inspector must accompany rebate application. If purchased by credit card, a copy of the credit card statement is also required.
- The toilet must be installed at the property where the water is delivered
- The property owner is solely responsible for ensuring proper installation and proper disposal of the old toilet. The old toilet must not be reused.
Please call the Sharon Water Department at 781-784-1525 x2315, prior to purchase, for more information on rebates.